Madison Public Library opened at its present location in 1906. It was built in 1905 with a grant from Andrew Carnegie and funds from a group of dedicated citizens who understood the impact a public library would have on their small town. To this day, it serves the community and its visitors by providing information, entertainment, and access to necessary services.
Staff & Board Members
Our staff prides itself on our attention to detail, knowledge of our catalog, and exceptional customer service. Please contact us for questions about books, programs, printing services, or general information.